Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2017 for Engineers : Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. has invited an applications for recruitment of various posts in Maharashtra Metro. There are total 115 posts for Engineers in Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2017. These various supervisory posts are of station controller/train operator/ train controller, Section Engineer and Junior Engineer JE for various branches. It is very big opportunity for unemployed engineers in Maharashtra to get job in Metro Rail Corporation. Post wise vacancy details of Maharashtra Metro Recruitment is given below. Starting of online applications from 10-10-2017. Last date to apply for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment is 9-11-2017.
All Details of Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2017 like eligibility, vacancy, selection process, exam Pattern, Syllabus, Maharashtra Metro Exam Books, how to apply is given below.
# Vacancy Details for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2017.
Total vacancies -115
There are three different posts station/train controller, Section Engineer and Junior Engineer.
- Total vacancies – 62
- Castwise vacancy ( UR-34, OBC-17, SC-06, ST-05)
Total posts – 10
- Electrical – 5 ( UR – 04, OBC – 01 )
- Electronic – 4 ( UR – 03, OBC – 01)
- Mechanical – 01
Total Posts – 43
- Electrical – 18 ( UR-12, OBC-04, SC-01, ST-01, Ex servicemen – 01)
- Electronics – 16 ( UR-10, OBC-04, SC-01, ST-01, Ex servicemen – 01 )
- Mechanical – 4 ( UR – 03, OBC – 01)
- Civil – 5 ( UR – 04, OBC – 01)
Scale of Pay ( salary)
Station/Train Controller – 13500 – 25520
Section Engineer – 16000 – 33770
Junior Engineer – 13500 – 25520
# Eligibility for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2017
Eligibility details for different posts is given below.
Age Limit –
- Age Limit for all post is 18-28 years.
Educational Qualification –
Station/Train Controller –
- Candidate must passed 3 years engineering diploma in electrical/ mechanical/ electronics branch from government recognized Institute.
Section Engineer –
- Four Years Engineering degree in respective discipline from government recognized Institute.
Junior Engineer –
- Candidate must passed 3 years engineering diploma in respective branch from government recognized Institute.
Note : candidates with higher qualification are also eligible.
# Selection Process for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2017.
For Station controller/ train controller –
- The selection methodology will comprise four stage process – online test, physco test and Interview followed by Medical examination.
For Section Engineer and Junior Engineer-
- The selection methodology will comprise three stage process – online test and Interview followed by Medical examination.
# Exam Pattern for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2017
Online test for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment is consist of total 150 questions divided in to 3 parts.
- Total questions – 150
- Time – 2 hrs
- Marathi language – 15
- GK & Aptitude – 35
- Technical knowledge – 100
Scoring 40% in Marathi language part is necessary for further evaluation of paper.
Note : there is 1/3 rd negative marking for each wrong answer.
Candidate who score high marks will be shortlisted for personal interview /pshyco test.
Maharashtra Metro Exam Books, Maharashtra Metro JE book
This exam is for Engineering branches electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics. Here we recommend you few standard books for preparation.
Branch wise there are different books for technical section. So we covered that in our article on ” books and preparation tips for Maharashtra Metro JE exam ”
Here we recommend you books for GK and aptitude section.
For Aptitude ” Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal” is most popular book. It has various type of example from different competitive exams.
For GK ” Lucent’s General Knowledge book ” is standard and best seller books. It covers all topics of gk like geography, History, Science and economic.
For Marathi we recommend to use Sugam marathi vyakran va lekhan.
- Candidates must apply online through website www.metrorailnagpur.com
Check for maharashtra metro rail recruitment and click on apply online
Read all the details carefully/Read this post completely.
Fill the application with all the required fields.
Recheck and Submit the Application Form