AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant Salary 2019 | Job Profile
AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant Salary 2019 | Job Profile: The Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the 2019 notification for the post of Women Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant. The official notification for the post of AP has been released on 27 July 2019. The official notification for the AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant Salary 2019, Job Profile, post, important dates, qualifications, fees, and etc. are given below. Candidates have to look on this page for complete details.
AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant Application Fee:
Applicant will have to pay Rs. 200 application processing fee and Rs. 200 towards examination fee. The candidate applying as a non-local candidate in addition to his / her local district. So, Rs. 100 Will be charged extra per district (maximum 3 districts). However, the categories of SC, ST, BC, PH and pre-service candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee. 200 / – and Rs. 100 an additional charge per district (maximum 3 districts).
AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant Salary 2019:
So now let’s talk about the salary of AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant. As we all know AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant is an Indian government job and it is considered as one of the reputed Post. No Doubt getting a job here is very hard. And Aspiring candidates are very curious to know about AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant Salary 2019 | Job Profile.
The pay scale that the Home Department officials of Andhra Pradesh are paying is Rs.14,600 to Rs.44,870/- per month. While the salary for 2 years Rs. 15,000/- per month.
AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant Salary 2019 in hand
Candidates also want to know about in-hand salary for AP Mahila Police child welfare assistant. So as per notification of AP Grama Sachivalayam, AP Mahila Police in-hand salary and AP Women & Child welfare Assistant salary in hand will be 15000 for 2 years. After a period of 2-year salary in hand will be increased up to 25k per month.
AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant Salary 2019 after 7th pay commission
After the announcement of AP Grama Sachivalayam, what will be salary of AP Mahila Police and AP women & Child Welfare Assistant after 7th pay commission? this is a common question asked by various candidates. Of course, the salary will get increased. How much it will increase that will be notified at the correct time.
Job Profile –
- For Mahila Police job profile will be same as normal police, like to stop crime and stay alert.
- for AP Women & Child Assistant there are various responsibilities like protecting the rights of children and women, organizing various events to spread awareness about women empowerment and child rights.
- they have to work with different NGO’s to make sure that children getting an education.
As per the information is given in the official AP Women Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification, candidates between the age of 18 years and 42 years can apply further.
How to apply AP Mahila Police Child Welfare Assistant 2019:
- Candidates who want to apply for the post, open the official site ap.gov.in or gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- This will open the first home page.
- In that, all notification details were given.
- In addition, application steps are given.
- If the candidate is new, register first to apply.
- Open the application form.
- Enter the required details for the application process.
- Pay the application fee.
- Please check the application form before applying.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the form.