APDCL Assistant Manager Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018 | AEGCL | APGCL
APDCL Assistant Manager Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018 | AEGCL | APGCL: Hello aspirants, welcome to our website examad.com In today’s article we are going to discuss Assam Electricity Board recruitment. Assam electricity board is divided into three companies as APDCL Assam Power Distribution Corporation Limited, AEGCL Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited and APGCL Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited. There are new job openings in these three companies. So we will find out all the details about This APDCL, AEGCL and APGCL Recruitment 2018.
Employment notification for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior manager and Medical officer in APDCL, AEGCL, and APGCL was published on 31st August 2018. Assistant Manager and Junior Manager post recruitment is for Engineering Degree holders and Diploma holders. Vacancies for Engineering disciplines Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Information technologies. in this article, we will check all the details of APDCL Assistant Manager Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018 like vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam pattern and how to apply.
Vacancy Details for APDCL, AEGCL and APGCL Recruitment for Electrical Engineer.
Vacancies for Assistant Manager Electrical :
- APDCL – 52 ( UR: 19, OBC: 14, SC: 5, ST: 12)
- AEGCL – 34 ( UR: 13, OBC: 9, SC: 3, ST: 8)
- APGCL – 6 ( UR: 3, OBC: 2, SC: 0, ST: 1)
Vacancies for Junior Manager Electrical :
- APDCL – 55 ( UR: 16, OBC: 15, SC: 5, ST: 15)
- AEGCL – 16 ( UR: 5, OBC: 4, SC: 2, ST: 5)
- APGCL – 5 ( UR: 2, OBC: 1, SC: 0, ST: 2)
Eligibility Details for Assistant Mnager and Junior Mnager Post
For Assistant manager Electrical
- Age Limit – 21 year to 44 years. relaxation for reserved category.
- Educational qualification – Candidate must have Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from Government recognized Institute.
For junior Manager Electrical
- Age Limit – 18 year to 44 years. relaxation for reserved category.
- Educational qualification – Candidate must Diploma holder in Electrical discipline from government recognized Institute.
Other Criteria: Many candidates asking about ” Can Degree holder apply for Junior manager post?”
Yes, Degree holders can apply for both posts. There is also a percentage criterion. candidate must have 60% in their qualifying exam. That means you must have 60% in your last year of diploma or degree.
Selection Process for APDCL Engineering Recruitment
- Selection Process is of two stages, Online Exam and Viva interview.
- Candidate shortlisted after the online exam will be called for viva interview.
Exam Pattern for APDCL Engineering Recruitment for Assistant Manager and Junior Manager
- For Assistant Manager and Junior Manager posts Exam pattern is the same.
- the online exam consists of objective questions for total 200 Marks.
- There are two papers. paper1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 – General English and aptitude for 100 Marks.
- paper 2 – Core Subjects – 100 marks.
- Total Time 3 hours.
How To Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode only in the “Career”
section of APDCL website i.e., www.apdcl.org.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website from 05.09.2018 to 25.09.2018.
- First, register on the website by providing an email address and name.
- Then fill the application form and make payment.
- Click Here to Download Official notification.