2est Books For Multi Tasking Staff SSC, Job, Apply Online, Age Eligibility
Multi Tasking Staff SSC Job: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2019 notification on April 22, 2019. With the release of the notification, the examination pattern, vacancy, eligibility and other related details have been declared. Before we know about Best Books For Multi Tasking Staff SSC Job, let me tell you SSC MTS 2019 notification. SSC MTS 2019 exam is being organized by the Staff Selection Commission or SSC for recruitment of candidates for various posts such as:
Peon, Daftari, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, etc.
Let us take a look at the details of the SSC MTS examination that the candidate should be familiar before applying for the SSC MTS 2019.
Important Dates Of SSC MTS 2019:
SSC MTS Online Registration Process 22nd April 2019 to 29th May 2019
Last date for making online fee payment – 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan – 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan: 01.06.2019
SSC MTS2019it Card will Release in July 2019
SSC MTS Application Fee
Application fee for SSC MTS 2019 is Rs. 100
Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen category have been exempted from paying the application fee. In addition, women candidates have also been exempted from paying application fees for the SSC MTS 2019 examination.
SSC MTS Exam Dates
- (Paper I) 2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019
- (Paper II) 17th November 2019
- (Paper III) To be notified later
Best Books For Multi Tasking Staff SSC:
- SSC: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Paper I & II Recruitment Exam Guide 2018 Edition
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Paper Set
- Ultimate Guide to SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam
- Ultimate Guide to SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam – Includes Solved Papers
- Kiran’s SSC Matric Level Group ‘C’ Multi-Tasking Non-Technical Staff Practice Work Book