BPSC Assistant Exam Date Announced 2019
BPSC Assistant Exam Date 2019 Notification: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued notification for the Assistant Mains Examination 2019 online application. All those candidates who have passed the prelims exam can register themselves on the official website of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in through online mode.
The online process for BPSC Assistant Exam date 2019 will start from 9th May 2019 and will continue till 21st May 2019. This examination is being organized in Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna for recruitment of Assistant 51 vacancies.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical) vacant posts. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
The BPSC Assistant 2019 Men’s Examination will include two papers. I.paper-1 (General Hindi) and Paper-2 (General Knowledge). Each paper will be 2 hours and 15 minutes. Candidates can fill online application for BPSC Assistant Mens 2019 by following the instructions given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the BPSC Assistant Mens 2019 Online Application Link.
- Read the instructions carefully and register yourself.
- Fill in all the details and upload photographs and signatures.
- After registration, login with a username and password.
General category and other candidates are required to pay rupees. 750 / – whereas reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 200 / – through online mode. No other way to submit the online application fee will be accepted.
Candidates will have to take a printout of the online application submitted for final submission and will be sent to the Controller of Examinations, BPSC, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna – 800001 latest from May 30, 2019. Admit card will be uploaded soon for that. Candidates are advised to track the official website for the latest updates.
- For Others: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates of Bihar State: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date for Registration: 19-03-2019
- Last Date for Registration: 02-04-2019
- Last Date for Payment of fee: 05-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 22-04-2019 by 05:00 Hrs
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for General (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC/ General (Female): 40 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male & Female): 42 Years