BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 1072 Head Constable Posts
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Border Security Force (BSF) has issued a notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of head constables (radio operator) and head constable (radio mechanic) in Group C on a temporary basis. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria, can read the notification and apply online.
Border Security Force (BSF), Government of India has invited online applications from eligible male and female Indian nationals for the recruitment of head constables in radio operators and radio mechanics on a temporary basis. The registration of BSF Head Constable 2019 online application will open on May 14, 2019, and close on June 12, 2019.
Vacancy Details –
- Post: BSF Head Constable Online Form 2019
- Total Vacancy: 1072 posts
- Payment mode: SBI Gateway using Internet Banking / Debit / Credit cards/ BHIM pay
- For General & OBC: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ ST, Female Candidates of all categories & BSF serving personnel: Nil
BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Important Dates
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 14-05-2019
- Last Date for Applying Online: 12-06-2019
- Date of OMR based screening test: 28-07-2019
- Date of PST, PET & Documentation: From 09-10-2019 onwards
- Date of Descriptive written test: 24-11-2019
- Date of Final Medical Exam: From 30-01-2020 onwards
Age Limit for BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online (as on 01-08-2019)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General Category: 18-25 Years
- For OBC Category: 18-28 Years
- For SC & ST Category: 18-30 Years
BSF Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Educational Qualification-
- Head Constable (RO) – Candidates who have passed matriculation (class 10th) examination level with ITI certification in radio and television / electronics / computer operator and programming assistant / data preparation and computer software / general electronics / data electronics operator Received Institution or Candidate with Intermediate (Class XII) with PCM Group Classroom has passed and has a minimum 60% marks from a recognized Board / University / Institute, will be eligible for the post.
- Head Constable (RM) – Candidates have passed matriculation (class 10th) examination with ITI certification in radio and television / electronics / computer operator and programming assistant / data preparation and computer software / electrician / fitter / IT technology / electronics. Intermediate with system maintenance / equivalent trade or PCM group from any recognized institution ( Candidates, who pass the Class XII level and get minimum 60% marks from any recognized board/university/ institute, will be eligible for this post.