DFCCIL MTS PET Schedule Released 2019
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has invited applications for recruitment of vacant posts of Executive, Junior Executive, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) is going to organize the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for candidates shortlisted for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). PET is scheduled to be held on 13.06.2019, 14.06.2019 and 15.06.2019. Candidates can download PET Exam dates from the official website.
DFCCIL MTS PET Schedule Released. Candidates present at the DFCCIL Executive Examination can see their results through the link given below. The result of DFCCIL MTS is expected soon to be released soon. The DFCCIL 2018 exam is concluded on November 10, 11, and November 13, 2018. DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification was released for 1572 vacancies of MTS, Executive and Junior Executive posts. Candidates who have applied for the examination can check post-wise vacancies, dates, eligibility criteria, results, and salary structure of various positions under DFCCCIL recruitment 2018.
- For Sl No 1 (UR/ OBC): Rs. 900/-
- For Sl No 2 (UR/ OBC): Rs. 700/-
- For Sl No 3 (UR/ OBC): Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ ESM candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 02-09-2018
- Date of Computer Based Exam: 10, 11 & 13-11-2018
- The date for Medical Exam for Jr Executive (Electrical): 24 to 26-04-2019
- Document Verification Dates for Executive (S&T): 12-04-2019
- Dates for PET Schedule for MTS: 13, 14 & 15-06-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
- For Sl No 1 & 2: 18 to 30 Years
- For Sl No 3: 18 to 33 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates who are willing to be separated from DFCCIL can apply online through DFCCIL’s official site. Online applications are closed. However, you can check the following steps of the application process for DFCCIL recruitment for the post of Executive, Junior Executive and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
- Visit the Official Site of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
- Now go to the 2 Career section
- Fill in the application form with valid details
- Submit the Application Now
- Please note the details of your registration for future use