GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Recruitment 2017 Notification : Gujarat electricity board has released notification for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017. This is best opportunity candidates searching for government jobs in gujarat. Gujarat GSECL JE recruitment 2017 is for total 110 junior engineers. This recruitment is for various branches like mechanical, civil, electrical, environmental, metallurgy engineering. interested candidates must check eligibility and must apply before 26-11-2017. All details about GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE recruitment like vacancy, Eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, GSECL JE Books and how to apply is given below.
GSECL JE Recruitment Vacancy Details :
vacancies for various branches distributed as below.
- Total Posts – 110
- Post Name – Vidyut Sahayak (JE)
- Electrical – 45
- Mechanical – 41
- Instrument. & Control – 12
- Environmental – 01
- Metallurgy – 01
- Civi – 10
GSECL JE Recruitment Eligibility details –
Age Limit –
- 35 years for Un Reserved candidates
- .40 years for SC, ST and SEBC Candidates.
Educational Qualification –
- Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Respective Engineering discipline from recognized University.
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Salary :
- 1st year – 21550/-
- 2nd year – 23550
- After completing 2 years candidates may be appointed as JE with salary scale – 45400 – 101000 /-
GSECL Selection Process and Exam Pattern :
- Selection of candidates will be based on performance in online exam.
- The question paper for the On-line test shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks for selection of candidates. “The Question Paper will be in English Language Only”.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Books, GSECL JE Books
Best books for GSECL JE or GSECL Vidyut Sahayak is given below.
For Mechanical USE conventional and objective mechanical engineering by r s khurmi
For Civil Use Objective civil engineering by r s khurmi and j k gupta
How to Apply for GSECL JE Recruitment
- The link for on-line registration will open from 06.11.2017. Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 26.11.2017 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at
the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 28.11.2017 in case of fees paid through challan.
- Candidates are requested to visit on www.gsecl.in for regular updates regarding schedule of test and other relevant notifications.