GSSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Exam Date
GSSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Exam Date: The Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board (GSSSB) has announced notification for the recruitment of additional assistant engineers, lab assistant, assistant machine man, and other vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in these vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application. Candidates can apply to these posts through the online format.
- Starting date for Online application: 25 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 August 2019
GSSSB Vacancy Details:
- Lab Assistant: 116 vacancies
- Mines Supervisor: 50 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 20 Posts
Age limit for GSSSB Lab Assistant Job:
Candidate age limit: Between 18 years to 35 years from 01-07-2019.
Those Candidates who are applying for GSSSB jobs should have ITI or diploma degree in the required field of specialization. For more information on educational qualification, see the official notification.
Students will be selected on the basis of Written Exam. After the written examination, the candidate will be called for the personal interview. After passing the written test and personal interview, the certificate will be verified.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- For SC/ST/ ESM/ SEBC/ PH candidate: Nill
- For Others: Rs. 100 + Rs.12 (Postal Charges)
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
How to apply for GSSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2019?
Steps to apply online:
- Before applying online, applicants should have photo, signature valid emails and scanned copies of their documents.
- Please log on to the candidate https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Visit “Online Job Application”
- Read OFFICIAL information very well and click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for new registration” or if you have an account then login.
- Complete the registration and click on “Submit”
- After the registration process, login with registered number and password.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application and upload your photo, signature.
- Application fees can pay online and then submit forms.