HP TET Recruitment Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
HP TET Recruitment Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019 out, Himachal Pradesh board school education has released the notification for the recruitment of HP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2019. The online application form for HP TET 2019 exam notification started from 7th May 2019. The last date to apply online is 27th May 2019.
HP TET is always organized by the Himachal Pradesh Board of SE every year in order to recruit the school’s teachers. Candidates can check the HP TET 2019 exam date, Application form, & eligibility criteria. Complete detail of HP TET Recruitment Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 is given below.
HP Board of School Education has issued a notification for recruitment of vacant posts of HP Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TGT (Arts / Medical / Non Medical) / Shastri / LT / JBT / Punjabi / Urdu). Those candidates who are interested in HP TET Recruitment Teacher Eligibility Test details and fulfill all eligibility criteria, can read the notification and apply online.
Post Details –
- Post: HP BOSE HP TET June 2019 Online Form
- Post Date: 08-05-2019
- For General & their Subcategories (except PHH): Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/ PH candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Payment Gateway by Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-05-2019 till 11:59 P.M.
- Dates for online corrections: 28 to 29-05-2019 till 11:59 PM
- The date for Downloading Admit Card: 04 Days before the Exam
- Exam Date for Sl No 4 & 6: 16-06-2019
- The Exam Date for Sl No 2 & 5: 17-06-2019
- Exams Date for Sl No 1 & 3: 23-06-2019
- Exam Date for Sl No 7 & 8: 30-06-2019
Trained Graduate Teacher Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduates with at least 50% marks in the subject related to a recognized university.
- At least one-year B.Ed. Courses or relevant degrees from a recognized university.
Shastri Eligibility Criteria:
- Shastri is required to complete H.P. with at least 50% marks from any institute/university. Government.
Language Teacher Eligibility Criteria:
- B.A. With optional Hindi and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (also known as the name).
- B.A. With at least 50% marks in Hindi as an optional subject and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) or
- MA (Hindi) with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and 1 Year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).)
Junior Basic Training Eligibility Criteria:
- 10 + 2 with 50% marks from a recognized board/university and two years JBT Certificate Course from the Central Government recognized by the state government.
- JBT certificate course or another relevant degree from recognized board/university.