Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment For 10th and ITI
Indian Ordnance Factory is an industrial organization under ministry of Defence, Government of India. Notification for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment has been published under Ordnance Factory Recruitment center, Nagpur. There are total 5186 tentative vacancies for posts like semi skilled workman and labour. Indian Ordnance factory has total 41 factories all over India. Semi skilled workman post comes under grade of Industrial Employee group ‘ C ‘ for different ITI trades. 5186 vacancies is huge number and it is big opportunity for ITI and 10th pass candidates.
Eligibility – Indian Ordnance factory Recruitment
Age Limit –
- age limit 18 – 32 years.
- Age relaxation for Reserved Category.
- Semi Skilled Workman – Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)
- Labour – Matriculation.
- Ex Servicemen – Technicians with qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC OR Technicians with qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC.
Selection Process – Ordnance Factory Recruitment for 10th/ITI
There are two stages of selection
- objective test for 100 marks ( OMR based )
- Trade test (Practical) at respective factory locations along with document verification.
Merit list will be formed on basis of marks obtained in exam and candidates 1.25 times of vacancy will be called for trade test. Those candidates passed in trade test and document verification will be selected finally.
Salary for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
Pay Scale – 5200-20200
Grade Pay – 1800 Rs.
Entry level payment in 7th pay commission – 18000
Application Fee – Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
- Application fee for general category is 50 rs.
- No fees for sc/ st/ female or pwd.
How to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment.
- Applications are started from 29th May 2017.
- Candidates can apply online through http://www.ofb.gov.in/ this website.
- First candidates need to register themselves on above website.
- while registration provide valid email id and other info.
- After that they will receive log in id. login through that and follow instruction .
- while filling form you will need scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make payment by online mode.
- candidate can apply to only one factory and one trade. so choose wisely.
- For more details download official notification Indian ordnance factory recruitment 2017.
Best books for Preparation Indian Ordnance Factory group C –
Indian Ordnance Factory ITI and Non ITI by GK publication
All the best !