JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017 | Books
JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017 : Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released notification for JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017. JSSC is going to conduct India Reserve Battalion General Constable Competitive Examination (IRBGCCE) 2017 for 2810 General Constable India Reserved Battalion posts. This is very huge Jharkhand Police Department Recruitment in 2017. So this is great oppotunity for those who are seeking Jharkhand Government Job or JSSC Police Constable Job. Eligible candidates can apply online from 5 August 2017. Last date to apply for JSSC IRB Constable Vacancy is 04 September 2017. We are providing here all details of ” JSSC IRB General Constable Recruitment 2017 ” like Vacancy details, eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, syllabus, Best books in this post.
Vacancy Details for JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Total Posts : 2810
Exam Name : India Reserve Battalion General Constable Competitive Examination ( IRBGCCE ) – 2017
Name of the Post : General Constable India Reserve Battalion
Category wise post distribution :
1. General : 1426 posts
2. SC : 273 posts
3. ST : 722 posts
4. OBC : 149 posts
5. EBC : 240 posts
Eligibility for JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Eligibility standard for JSSC IRB Recruitment 2017 is declared in official JSSC IRB Notification 2017. Eligibility consist of Age Limit for JSSC IRB Recruitment and Educational Qualification for JSSC IRB Vacancy 2017. Details of eligibility standard JSSC IRB Constable Recruitment 2017 are given below.
Age Limit for JSSC IRB Recruitment 2017
General : 18 to 25 years
EBC/OBC Male : 18 to 27 years.
EBC/OBC Female : 18 to 28 years.
SC/ST : 18 to 29 years.
Educational Qualification for JSSC IRB Vacancy 2017
As per the Notification, the contenders should have complete 10th class school examination from a government recognized board.
Physical Standard for JSSC IRB Recruitment 2017
- General : more than 160 cm.
- ST : more than 155 cm.
- SC : more than 155 cm.
- EBC : more than 160 cm.
- OBC : more than 160 cm.
- Female : more than 148 cm.
Chest : Male
- General : more than 81 cm.
- ST : more than 79 cm.
- SC : more than 79 cm.
- EBC : more than 81 cm.
- OBC : more than 81 cm.
Selection Process for JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Selection process for JSSC IRB Recruitment is consist of OMR based test , Physical Test and Medical Test. Details of Selection process for JSSC IRB General Constable Recruitment is given below.
- Selection of candidates will be based on marks obtained in OMR based examination, physical test, medical test.
- Candidates who obtained minimum qualifying marks in OMR test will be able to attend physical test.
- Candidates who will successfully complete physical test will be called for Medical test.
- After successful completion of Medical Test List of selected candidates will be displayed on Official website.
Exam Pattern for JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017
There are total three steps for selection of candidates in JSSC IRB Recruitment 2017. First and most important step is OMR based Test for JSSC IRB Constable Recruitment 2017. We are giving here Exam Pattern for JSSC IRB Recruitment online exam.
Exam Pattern for JSSC IRB General Constable online exam.
There are two papers in OMR based test, Paper 1 is general knowledge and paper 2 is language test.
Paper 1 : General Knowledge
- General Studies : 40 questions.
- Jharkhand Knowledge : 50 questions.
- General Science : 20 questions.
- General Mathematics : 10 questions.
Paper 2 : Language Test
- Hindi Phrase and Grammar : 40 questions
- Basic English and Grammar : 20 questions
- Chosen Language and Grammar : 60 questions.
Syllabus for JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Syllabus for JSSC IRB Recruitment is consists only general knowledge, Jharkhand State knowledge, General Hindi, General English, General Science, General Mathematics and all questions are matric level questions. For score well in OMR based online test you must have to prepare JSSC IRB Syllabus and use best books for JSSC IRB Recruitment. JSSC IRB Constable Recruitment 2017
Best Books for JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017
JSSC IRB Book for General Studies
Best Book for JSSC IRB Constable General Knowledge
Use ” Jharkhand Samanya Gyan by Manish Ranjan ” which covers all topics for General Knowledge and Jharkhand Knowledge Test.
JSSC IRB Recruitment Book for General science
Use ” Lucent’S Samanya Vigyan ” Best book for General science.
Best Book for JSSC IRB Constable General Maths
Use ” Samanya Ganit by Sumit Jat ” best book for general Mathematics.
JSSC IRB Books for General hindi
Use ” Objective Hindi (Sahitya & Vyakaran) by RPH editorial Board ” best for paper 2
How to Apply for JSSC IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
- At First, go to the Official Website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at www.jssc.in
- Check for the JSSC IRB Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Read all the details carefully/ Read this post completely.
- Fill the application with all the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the Application Form.