KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Apply @ www.ksp.gov.in
Karnataka State Police has announced KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18. This recruitment is under Special Reserve Police Constable i.e SRPC. KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18 is for total 849 male constables. If you want to work in Karnataka Police Department then it is very good opportunity for you. Interested Candidate must Check Eligibility. Applications starts form 27-11-2017. Last date for KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Apply @ www.ksp.gov.in is 18-12-2017. All details about KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18 like Eligibility, Vacancy, Exam Pattern, Selection Process,books, How to Apply is given below.
# Vacancy Details – KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18
Vacancies for Karnataka Police Constable recruitment is given below.
- Total Vacancies – 849
- Name of Post – Police Constable (Men)
- Bengluru Battalion 1 – 50
- Belagavi Battalion 2 – 42
- Bengluru Battalion 3 – 123
- Bengluru Battalion 4 – 65
- Mysuru Battalion 5 – 75
- Kalaburgi Battalion 6 – 145
- Managaluru Battalion 7 – 85
- Shivmogga Battalion 8 – 116
- Bengaluru Battalion 9 – 65
- Shigavvi Battalion 10 – 63
# Eligibility Details – KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18
Candidate must check eligibility for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017-18
Age Limit –
- 18-25 years for General Category.
- 18-27 Years for SC, ST, CAT-1, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B.
- for Tribal Category ahe limit 18-30 years.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates applying for KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18 must have passed SSLC-CBSC, SSLC-ICSC, SSLC-SSC, SSLC-State Board or SSLC equivalent.
# Selection Process – KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18
- There are three stages in selection Process. Physical Efficiency test, Physical Standard Test, then Written Exam.
- Candidate go through physical efficiency test which checks physical fitness of candidate.
- Then after that all physical measures of candidate like height, chest will be check in Physical standard test.
- If candidate pass in both test then he will appear for written test.
# Exam Pattern – KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18
- Physical Endurance Test will consist of Running, Long jump and Shot Put. To check details of KSP Physical Test click here.
- Written Exam is of 200 marks having two papers.
- Paper 1 – English / kannada for 50 marks.
- paper 2 – General Studies – 150 marks.
- Total time for exam is 3 Hrs.
# KSP Constable books, karnataka police constable books, best books for karnataka police constable
Use Karnataka General Studies Books in Kannada – Click Here for details
# How To Apply – KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18
- for KSP Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Apply @ www.ksp.gov.in before 18-12-2017.
- Payment should be made in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only. LIST OF SBI BANK BRANCHES
- Candidates have to fill the Application and Generate the Challan and make the Payment in the respective Bank.
- If Candidates submit more than one Application for the same Post, only one Application (finally submitted) will be considered.