The machine learning expert salary in India is quite high because it is demanding in companies. Companies required individuals with skill sets. Because of high demand, the salary is high. Another important factor is the experience, the experience of an expert decides the salary. As per PayScale the average machine learning expert salary in India is approximately Rs. 686,281 per year, including bonuses and profit sharing.
Different Factors that affect Machine Learning Expert Salary In India
- Company: Your company profile affects your salary.
- Experience: Your Experience and your company decide your salary. Your experience will help the company to resolve the bugs.
- Location: The location of your company is not that effect on your salary but after some time it will be effective.
- Skill: The skill is the important point if the expert has good skills then he can get a good Machine Learning Expert Salary In India.
Also Read: SSC Stenographer Salary and Pay Scale
Machine Learning Job Roles In India
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineers
- Data Analyst
- Software Developer/Engineer (AI/ML)
- Human-Centered Machine Learning Designer
- NLP Scientist’
- Director of Analytics
- Principal Data Scientist
- Computer Vision Engineer
- Algorithm Engineer
- Computer Scientist
The above are the Machine Learning Expert In India, Lets discuss the salary of the above expert.
- The machine learning engineer has an average salary In India is Rs. 671,548 LPA.
- Data Scientist has an average salary in India is Rs. 671,548 LPA.
- Data Engineer has an average salary in India is Rs. 8,56,643 LPA.
- Data Analyst has an average salary in India is Rs. 3,96,128 LPA.
- The average salary of an AI software Developers in India is Rs. 700,000 Per Annum.
- The average salary of Natural Language processing is Rs. 919,108 Per Annum.
- The Director of Analytics has a basic average salary in India is Rs. 3,719, 375 Per Annum.
- The average principal data scientist’s IT salary in India is Rs. 3,106,792 Per Annum.
- The average computer vision engineer salary in India is Rs. 512,820 Per Annum.
- The average algorithm engineer salary in India is Rs. 1,323,841 Per Annum.
- The average computer scientist’s salary in India is Rs. 1,892,000 Per Annum.
Steps To Become Machine Learning Engineer
- Upgrade your software and python skills
- Look into the machine learning algorithm.
- Start working on mini-projects.
- Take things to the upgraded level.
- Go big.
- Keep on practicing and think to move forward.
These are the steps to Become Machine Learning Engineer and get a good Machine Learning Expert Salary In India.
Why Machine Learning Experts are Demanding?
There are many reasons for the increasing demand for machine learning experts, machine learning expert took the top rank with a recorded growth of 9.8 times in five years that is in between 2012 to 2017.
There are many advantages of machine learning courses, lets see the advantages of a machine learning course.
- Due to increasing demand, it is a good career opportunity and growth.
- As we discussed above there is a good salary for a machine learning expert in India.
- There is a lack of skill level experts in machine learning.
- Data science and machine learning are linked.
All the data shows that machine learning experts are demanding and also there is a good salary for the different categories also there are factors like location, experience, company that affect Machine Learning Expert Salary In India. Know more..