1. Know all about mhcet 2017.
Yes. This is very important that you should know all things about your exam before preparing for it. I mean to say you must know paper pattern syllabus not only that but also important topics which carry high wattage.
So best thing you will do is go through previous papers analyse papers thoroughly and make list of topics from which most of times questions asked. Also make list of topics about which you are prepared and confident.
2. Time table for mhcet 2017
After analyzing all details and previous question papers you will come to know about your strong topics and weak topic. According to that you can make time table for study. Remember that make timetable of each day separately and follow timetable at any cost.
For example for one day you can choose one topic of physics to study in morning for 3 hrs. Then at evening you can practice objective questions on that topic. Making timetable will not help if you do not follow the same.
3.Use good Study material
Yes it is as important as other factors. You should study with best books to save your time and to get value for your efforts. So I am suggesting some good books which can help you to score better.
I will not suggest many books so that you will get confused.
Best books for MHCET 2017 Mathematics
1. First you go through HSC maths textbook. Yes it is an important one.
2. Marvel’s mathematics book is one of the best and popular book in market for mhcet 2017.
3. Arihant publication is also good option.
2. For physics again use HSC text book it is important. You should refer
PLPN’s physics written by biradar and chandele. its the best book for solving the mcq’s.
3. For chemistry Himalaya’s chemistry book is good.
Again Marvel publication is also good for chemistry.