Maharashtra Engineering Services 2017 Civil Engineering
MPSC Maharashtra Public Service commission released notification for recruitment of 199 civil engineers for assistant engineer post. All details of recruitment procedure for Maharashtra Engineering Services 2017 Civil Engineering Exam is given in notification. Here we are giving important information from notification so that you can understand easily.
Maharashtra government some big projects in future under water resource department and Public Works Department PWD. For these projects maharashtra government need skilled man power and talented engineers. there fore MPSC Maharashtra public Service commission recruiting civil engineers under name Maharashtra Engineering Services 2017 Civil Engineering.
maharashtra engineering serveces 2017 prelim exam will be taken on 9 July 2017 at centers Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Aurangabad.
Vacancy details for Maharashtra Engineering Services 2017 Civil engineering exam
Total vacancies – 199
Post – Assistant Engineer/Assistant Executive Engineer.
1. Water resources department
- Assistant Executive Engineer (civil) – 07 post
- Assistant Engineer grade A (civil) – 21 posts
- Assistant Engineer grade B(civil)- 65 posts
2. Public Works Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer (civil) – 23 posts
- Assistant Engineer (civil) – 83 posts
Category wise reservation is applicable.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Engineering Services 2017 Civil engineering exam
- 19-38 years on 1st August 2017.
- Category wise age relaxation applicable for SC ST and OBC.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must posses bachelor in Engineering (B.E) in respective discipline from government recognized Institute.
- Candidate must have degree in one of the following discipline.
- B.E Civil and Water Managemen
- B.E Civil and Environment
- B.E Structural
- B.E Construction Engineering / Technology
Knowledge of Marathi language is mandatory.
Exam Pattern and Selection Process for Maharashtra Engineering Services 2017 Civil engineering exam
- Exam will be conducted in 3 stages.
1. Prelim Exam – 100 Marks
2. Main Exam – 400 Marks
3. Interview – 50 Marks.
Application Fee for Maharashtra engineering services 2017 civil engineering exam
- Open Category – 373
- Reserved Category – 273
candidate can pay by any online mode or card payment.
How to apply for MES Maharashtra Engineering Services
- applications will be accepted online.
- eligible candidates must apply online on https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- last date to apply is 10 may 2017
- first register on mpsc site, while registering fill details as per mentioned on educational certificate.
- after that login and follow instructions.
- for online payment click on my account then click on competitive exam then click on pay now option.
- take print out of application form for future reference.
To get Official Notification of Maharashtra engineering services 2017 Civil Engineering exam 2017 Click here.
Apply Online Click here.
Recommended books for MPSC Maharashtra civil engineering services
All the best !