NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) announced notification for NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017. Applications invited from qualified candidates for post of Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ in National Informatics Centre (NIC). It is golden opportunity for student who are looking for Government Jobs and Engineering Jobs. There are total 259 posts for NIELIT Scientific Assistant / Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group B. All details of NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 given here. Vacancy, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Best Books, Selection Process, Syllabus, How to apply all details provided here.
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 is for total 259 NIELIT scientific/ technical assistant posts in NIC. Category wise vacancy distribution given below.
Post Name – Scientific/ Technical Assistant
Total Posts – 259
- Open – 133
- SC – 38
- ST – 19
- OBC – 69
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Salary – Level 6, 35400 – 112400
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
Age, Educational qualification and other eligibility details for NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 is given below
Age Limit –
- Upper Age limit not exceeding 30 years (as on closing date i.e. 28/08/2017 )
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
Educational Qualification –
M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in any one or in combination of below
Field (Single/Combination) : Physics, Electronics, Applied Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design.
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
NIELIT selection process for scientific / Technical Assistant
- Selection process consist of Objective type online examination.
- Objective exam will be of 120 questions for 120 marks.
- Selection is only based on performance in Test. No Interview.
Check NIELIT Scientific Assistant Books below
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 is given below
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from Computer Science and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Syllabus
There are two sections in exam 1. General Area 2.Computer Science / Computer Engineering
General area section consist of topics like Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
Computer Science / Computer Engineering consist of
- Engineering Mathematics
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Analog and Digital Communication
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
NIELIT Scientific Assistant Books
Recommended best books for NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 given below
There are two sections in NEILIT Scientific Assistant Exam. Each section is for 60 marks. Sectionwise NIELIT Scientific Assistant Books given here
If you are looking for all in one book for neilit exam then use
Section 1 : General Paper
General paper is having questions on Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
For Logical analytical reasoning use ” Modern Approach to verbal and non verbal reasoning by R.S. Agrawal ”
For Quantitative Aptitude use ” Quantitative aptitude by R.S. Agrawal ”
For General Awareness use ” Lucents General Knowledge 2017 Book ”
Section 2 : Computer Engineering / Computer Science
This paper is having questions on main subjects in Computer Engineering
We recommend to use ” Expert Computer Course by Satish Jain ”
or use ” Computer Engineering guide by GK Publication ”
For Engineering Mathematics use ” Engineering Mathematics By BS Grewal ”
How to Apply
At First, go to the Official Website of the NIELIT http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/
Check for the NIELIT Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Read all the details carefully/ Read this post completely.
Fill the application with all the required fields.
Recheck and Submit the Application Form.
- Make Payment of 800 Rs. for open candidates.
All the best !!!