NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview Schedule Announced 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of trade apprentices. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria can read notifications and applications.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has removed the vacancy list to engage the post of Executive Trainee of 200 NPCIL. Eligible individuals are invited to fill their actual details for NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview 2019. Leave your application form www.npcil.nic.in for the post of Executive Trainee on 2019 recruitment. Receive your NPCIL online application form from 29-03-2019.
See the official notification for your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Applicants should get a maximum age limit of 28 years. Candidates must have completed BE / BTech / BSc. From any recognized university The application registration link will be closed on 23-04-2019. Therefore, the candidate should submit his application within the last date. NPCIL Executive Trainee Interview.
Applicants will only register through online mode. More information about NPCIL’s Executive Trainee 2019 recruitment will be available below for your reference.
Vacancy Details –
- Post: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Offline Form 2019
- Total Vacancy: 90
Candidates shall register your details through an online portal. No other modes of application will get rejected by the recruitment board.
Documents Required – NPCIL Executive Trainee 2019
- Birth Certificate date: SSLC mark sheet or certificate
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, voter ID, driving license, passport, etc.
- Eligibility: Candidates should provide Integrated Marksheet, Provincial Certificate, Degree Certificate.
Age Limit (as on 28-02-2019)
- Minimum Age: Not Less than 14 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC, OBC & PWD as per rules.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-03-2019
- Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trades.
Selection Process: The selection process will include the following:
- Applicants to shortlisting 1:12 for candidates for a personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainees 2019 and will be drawn on the basis of valid gate 2017, gate 2018 and gate 2019 score.
- Candidates seeking a valid GATE 2017 / GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 score will be eligible only. The score is only valid when the candidate receives more or equal marks than the prescribed qualification for related discipline in GATE 2017 / GATE 2018 / GATE 2019. Please note that only the GATE 2017 / GATE 2018 / GATE 2018 score is valid for this. NPCIL recruitment drill under this advertisement 2016 GATE scores or previous GATE exams will not be entertained. iii. The same weight will be given for GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 score.