Patna High Court General Mazdoor Posts Apply Online 2019
Patna High Court has given an employment notification for the recruitment of general Mazdoor vacancies on a contract basis. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and the Patna High Court General Mazdoor posts apply online.
Patna High Court General Mazdoor Posts Apply Online: Patna High Court has issued recruitment notification for the vacancies in the General Labor on contractual basis in the Patna High Court Digitalization Cell. According to the notification of the job of the Patna High Court, in this notification 20 vacancies are available exclusively. The eligible candidates can apply online through patnahighcourt.gov.in before the expiry of the deadline (i.e. 08 May 2019). Candidates download job ads from the official website of Patna High Court.
- Candidates must have the minimum qualification of intermediate passing in any faculty or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates will get a diploma/certificate of at least 6 months course in computer application from the government recognized institution.
Age Limit (As on 31.01.2019):
- 18 to 40 years.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-05-2019
Patna High Court – Selection Process:
- After the interview, there will be a two-level process of selection, including an online written examination.
- Based on the performance of the online (written) test and interview, the final merit list will be prepared.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- paid through online mode.
How to Apply for Patna High Court Jobs 2019:
- Visit Patna High Court’s official website – patnahighcourt.gov.in
- Find the right notification and open it.
- Read the notification properly to examine your eligibility for Patna High Court vacancy 2019.
- Qualified candidates fill all the mandatory details of the online registration form and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
We wish you success with your exam. Thanks for reading.