Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Test
Rajasthan police Department has announced notification for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017. This huge recruitment is for 5390 constables. We have already posted other details about exam. This Exam is conducted i two stages one Written Exam and other is Rajasthan Police Constable Physical test. Eligible candidates must apply Before 21-77-2017. In this Post we are giving information about physical eligibility or physical standard for Rajasthan police Constable Exam. We are also sharing brief information about Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Test.
Rajasthan Police Constable physical Standard
- To become eligible to apply you must fit in to all eligibility criteria.
- As like age and educational eligibility there is also physical eligibility.
- Those candidates who fit in this criteria can only apply.
Physical Standard –
- Minimum Height – 168 cm for Male, 152 cm For Female.
- Chest – 81 cm without expansion 86 cm with expansion only for male.
- Weight – 47.5 kg minimum only for female.
After clearing written exam candidates will be called for Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Test. In this test Physical fitness of candidate will be checked.
Rajasthan Police Constable physical Test Details
- It is also called as Physical Efficient Test.
- Physical Fitness will be checked by measuring running timing of candidate.
- Candidates must complete given distance inn specific time.
- Marks will be given according to how fase candidate covers distance.
- Time wise marks distribution given below.
For Male – Distance 5 km
- Complete within 20 min – 15 Marks
- Complete in 22 minutes – 10 Marks
- Complete 5 km in 25 minutes – 5 Marks
- If not completed in 25 minutes candidate will be disqualify.
For Female – Distance 5 km
- Complete within 26 min – 15 Marks
- Complete in 28 minutes – 10 Marks
- Complete 5 km in 30 minutes – 5 Marks
- If not completed in 30 minutes candidate will be disqualify.
For Ex – Servicemen – Distance 5 km
- Complete within 25 min – 15 Marks
- Complete in 26.30 minutes – 10 Marks
- Complete 5 km in 28 minutes – 5 Marks
- If not completed in 28 minutes candidate will be disqualify
Candidates Must prepare for Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Test. If you practice daily running you can score maximum marks that is 15 marks in physical test.
All the best !