SAIL Management Trainee Online Form 2019
SAIL Management Trainee recruitment for both updated Fresher and experienced candidates on May 26, 2019, 2019. Currently, obtain the official link to apply SAIL recruitment 2019 with SAIL recruitment official notification 2019. Find all SAIL vacancy 2019 and all the latest SAIL 2019 job vacancies in India immediately, check out the upcoming SAIL Management Trainee recruitment immediately here in 2019.
Stell Authority of India (SAIL), New Delhi has published the notification for the recruitment of management trainee vacancies through GATE 2019. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and who meet all the eligibility criteria, they can read the SAIL Management Trainee notifications and applications online.
SAIL recruitment 2019-20: Apply online for a resident house officer/registrar/senior registrar vacancy in SAIL recruitment 2019-20 in the fort. New recruitment jobs 2019-20 Not published sail.co.in published for post specialist, in the recruitment 2019-20 General Duty Medical Officer read the full details before applying. 23 vacancies in the call notification for the post of specialist, general duty medical officer.
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancy: 142
Name of the post:
- Mechanical Engineering – 66 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 71 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 41 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 15 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 03 Posts
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-06-2019
Age Limit (as on 14-06-2019)
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates per rules
- Candidates should have completed 28 years as per 14.06.2019. For details of age relaxation, candidates can refer to the official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates should be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written Test (GATE 2019), Group Discussion and Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.20,000/-
- Degree (Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation & Mining Engg)
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – A Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and a leading steel maker in India, has issued notification for the post of 142 Management Trainee (Technical). Applications from interested and qualified candidates have been invited. Candidates can apply online through 25.05.2019 to 14.06.2019.