Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Southen Railway has released the notification for the post of Southern Railway Act Apprentice. There is a total of 3585 Vacancies for which recruitment is started. This is the Best opportunity for all aspirants who wants Job in Reputed Companies. If you are really interested in this job then check all the details provided here. The Last Date to Apply for this post is 31 December 2019. Candidate must check eligibility before applying to Southern Railway Act Apprentice Post. All details about Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment like Vacancy, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, How to Apply is given below.
|Recruitment Company||Southern Railway|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy
For Southern Railway Apprentice recruitment 2020 there are 3585 vacancies, that are distributed in various categories. Carriage Wor, Perambur 1208 posts, Central Workshop, Golden Rock – 723 posts, Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur – 1654 posts.
Southern Railway Apprentice Age Limit
The minimum Age Linit for this post is 15 years. Maximum Age Linit for Fresher is 22 years. For MLT Posts Max age limit is 24 years. For Reserved category candidates age limit is relaxed as per government rule.
Southern Railway Apprentice Educational Qualification
- To apply for this post candidate must have passed a minimum 10th exam with at least 50% aggregate.
- Also, he or she should be ITI passed from government recognized Institute.
- For MLT post candidate should have passed 12th exam with subjects physics, chemistry, and biology.
Southern Railway Apprentice recruitment Selection Process
Candidates need to apply for this post by providing their information. THen after that candidates will be selected for Act apprentice post based on marks obtained in 10th and ITI exam.
Southern Railway Apprentice Salary
Exam Salary for Southern Railway Act Apprentice post is not declared officially in the notification. This apprenticeship will be for the contract period. Salary for Southern Railway Act Apprentice will be near about 15000 Rs per month.
How To Apply
- The first Candidate Should visit the official site of Southern Railway.
- Or just Click Here to apply online.
- Then If you are applying first time then register yourself.
- Upload photo and signature and fill all details.
- After registering login yourself inti portal.
- Click on Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online Link.
- After that fill all necessary details.
- Pay Online and submit an application.
- To avoid any mistake, please read the instruction given in the official notification
Check Latest Government Jobs – Click Here
Check Jobs in Your States – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here