SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Assam has released notification for the huge Recruitment of Assistant Teacher for 7042 posts. Candidates who qualified TET/CTET can apply for these posts . Assistant Teacher post for lower primary schools and upper primary schools of Assam on regular / contractual basis. This is golden opportunity for those who want to work with SSA Assam government jobs. In this post we are providing all details of SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 Assistant Teacher like Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply etc.
Vacancy details – SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
Vacany Details for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 Assistant Teacher is given below,
Total No. of Posts : 7042
Name of the Posts : Assistant Teacher
- Lower Primary level (LP) : 5854 Posts
- Upper Primary- Social Science UP (SS) : 911 Posts
- Upper Primary – Maths & Science UP (M &S) : 277 Posts
District Wise Distribution of Posts
- Barpeta : 673 Posts
- Biswanath : 151 Posts
- Bongaigaon : 298 Posts
- Cachar : 436 Posts
- Charaideu : 35 Posts
- Darrang : 405 Posts
- Dhemaji : 222 Posts
- Dhubri : 404 Posts
- Dibrugarh : 73 Posts
- Goalpara : 635 Posts
- Golaghat : 169 Posts
- Hailakandi : 59 Posts
- Hojai : 254 Posts
- Jorhat : 73 Posts
- Kamrip : 312 Posts
- Kamrup Metro : 09 Posts
- Karimganj : 629 Posts
- Lakhimpur : 317 Posts
- Majuli : 39 Posts
- Morigaon : 513 Posts
- Nagaon : 503 Posts
- Nalbari : 92 Posts
- Sivsagar : 60 Posts
- Sonitpur : 243 Posts
- South Salmara : 184 Posts
- Tinsukia : 254 Posts
Note : For Category wise post distribution please refer official notification.
Eligibility – SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility for SSA Assam recruitment 2017 is given below
Age limit :
- 18 – 43 years.
- 5 years age Relaxation for SC, ST, PH.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Senior/ Higher Secondary with LP-TET/ CTET & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes/ Bachelor of Elementary Education with 50% marks for Post of Lower Primary level (LP)
- Graduation from UGC recognized University with LP-TET/ CTET & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes for Post of Upper Primary- Social Science UP (SS)
- B.Sc from UGC recognized University with UP-TET/ CTET & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes for Post of Upper Primary – Maths & Science UP (M &S)
Selection Process – SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
Selection process for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 Assistant Teacher is given below
- First candidate have to fill online application then eligible candidate will be called for Document verification.
- Screening and Document verification will be held at District Mission Office of SSA.
- List of selected Candidates will be displayed on official website.
How to Apply – SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
- Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.ssaassam.gov.in from 03-07-2017 to 15-07-2017 at 11:59 pm.Instructions to Apply Online :
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of passport size colour photograph
- Log on to website www.ssaassam.gov.in
- Click on Advertisements & Vacancies
- Select the desired post & Click on online link
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
- Take print out of online application for future use.