SSC MTS 2019 Exam – Apply Online for Various Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-technical). Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
SSC MTS Recruitment: SSC MTS 2019 Exam Recruitment Notification has been issued today, April 22, 2019. According to the official notification, online examination (Tier 1) will be held from 2 August – 6 September 2019. Descriptive examination (Tier 2) will be held on November 17, 2019. In addition, the number of vacancies has not been determined, but the official notice mentions that the updated vacancies will be uploaded on the official website from time to time at the corner of the ssc.nic.in-> candidate. > Tentative Vacancy.
The last date for submission of online SSC MTS 2019 application form is 29th May 2019 (5:00 pm). The last date for the payment is 31 May 2019 (5:00 pm). Apply online now!
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Application Fee –
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Master Card, Visa, Maestro Card, RuPay Debit / Credit Card
- Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PWD & ESM: Nill
Important Dates For SSC MTS 2019 EXAM –
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 22-04-2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 29-05-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Online: 31-05-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Generation Offline Challan: 31-05-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Challan: 01-06-2019 during working hours of Bank
- Starting Date for Computer Based Exam (1st Tier): 02-08-2019
- Last Date for Computer Based Exam (1st Tier): 06-09-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17-11-2019
SSC MTS 2019 EXAM Age Limit –
- 18-25 years on 01-08-2019 (i.e. before 02-08-1994 and no later than 01-08-2001).
- 01-27-2019 to 18-27 years (i.e. 02-08-1992 before and after 01-08-2001 no candidate born before).
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / ex-servicemen candidates
- See notification for older age details
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Application Form
SSC MTS 2019 online application form is now available with the issuance of the SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Notification. Candidates should pay attention that only online registration will be accepted.
The process of filling the online application form consists of two parts:
- One Time registeration
- Fill the Online Application Form
Before proceeding with registration, the candidates should keep the following documents/information ready:
- Mobile number (which will be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (which will be verified via OTP)
- Aadhar number If not available, the following documents can be provided (Original documents will be required at a later stage): Voter ID, PAN, Passport, Driving License, School / College ID, Employee ID (Government., PSU, Private)
- Matric (10th) examination board, roll number, and year information
- Scanned, recent passport size color photograph in JPEG format (size: 20 KB – 50 KB; dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (size: 10 KB – 20 KB; dimension: 4 cm x 3 cm)
- Disability certificate number (if applicable)