Grade C and Grade D employees SSC stenographers have a current in-hand salary is around 14000 and 7500 respectively. Also, the SSC stenographer salary will get revised after the 7th pay commission. HSC passed candidates are eligible for the post of stenographer and its good opportunity to work under the government of India. Know all information about salary, job profile, and different allowances of stenographer, and different terms are discussed in the below article.
SSC Stenographer Salary
As we discussed above SSC stenographer salary is between 7500 to 14000 also the salary will get revised after the 7th pay commission. SSC conducts the exams of a stenographer to recruit candidates who are eligible in all criteria by SSC in grade c and graded level in various ministries and departments under the central government.
The information related to recruitment and criteria is available on the official website of SSC.
SSC Stenographer Salary for Grade C
- SSC stenographer pay scale is between 9,300 to 34,800 Rs.
- The pay band is between 4,200 to 4,600 Rs.
- The initial Salary is 5,200 Rs.
- SSC stenographer’s basic salary grade C is 14,500 Rs.
SSC Stenographer Salary for Grade D
- SSC Stenographer pay scale is between 5,200 to 20,200 Rs.
- The pay band is between 2,400 Rs.
- The initial Salary is 5,200 Rs
- SSC stenographer’s basic salary grade D is 7,600 Rs.
SSC Stenographer Allowances
There are different allowances stenographer gets apart from the salary these are:
- Transport Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance.
SSC Stenographer Promotions
There are different terms and conditions for the promotion of stenographers read the following information to know more
- SSC stenographer promotion is time-bound for that there different terms of service.
- The departmental examination is the way for a stenographer to get promoted.
- There is a limitation in promotion i.e. the final promotion and the increase in pay scale are as much as 23000 Rs. only per month.
The various information about recruitment and other information is available on SSC official site to check or to get all information click here.
SSC Stenographer Job Details and Profile
Under C grade and D grade the Stenographer gets recruited by SSC. The job profile of the stenographer is depended on the place of posting and grade of the stenographer.
There are some basic duties that stenographer has to do these are:
- The stenographer has to note the speeches of senior officials.
- Stenographer has to attend the different press conferences and he has to note the speeches and has to make the same note on that.
- In important government preceding stenographers have to assist the ministers and the officers.
- The government issues and stand for that stenographer has to help the public relation officers.
The willing candidates that fulfill the criteria of recruitment can apply for the post and it’s a good opportunity to work under the government of India. We discuss all details about SSC Stenographer Salary and Pay Scale above stay connected and also check the official website to apply.