TNUSRB Police Constable Salary 2019
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Unified Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) 969 Job Inspection for Sub Inspector of Police Vacancies, 8824 posts of prison warder, Police Constable, and fireman. Detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) invites application for the recruitment of Grade II Police Constable, Grade II prison warder, and fireman vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancies and have completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply online. And, TNUSRB Police Constable Salary 2019 details are also given below.
Vacancy Details: TNUSRB Police Constable Salary
- Job Role – Sub Inspector of Police
- Total Posts – 969
- Job Vacancy – TNUSRB SI Vacancy
- Job Role – Constable/Jail Warders
- Total Posts – 8826
- Job Vacancy – TNUSRB Constable Vacancy
- Application Fee: Rs. 130/-
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Credit Card/ SBI e-Challan
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 08-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-04-2019
- TNUSRB Recruitment for Constable – Rs.18,200-52,900/-
- In the case of 10th+ 2+ 3/4/5 Patten or 10 + 3 + 2 + Diploma Courses, the University Graduate Commission / Graduate Degree from the Institute / University recognized by the Government.
- However, candidates who receive a bachelor’s degree without open universities through 10 + 2 + 3 pattern will not be eligible.
- Candidates should study Tamil as a subject in X / XII / degree. If the study is not done then the candidate will have to pass the Tamil Part-II test organized by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within two years of joining the service.
- Male (Height) – 170 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 167 Cms)
- Male (Female) – 81 Cms (with 5 Cms expansion)
- Female/Transgender (Height) – 159 Cms (SC/SCA/ST – 157 Cms)
Age limit (on 01.07.2019): 20 years to 28 years.
Discounts in upper age limit:
- Backward Classes (BC), Backward Classes (Muslim) BC (M), Most Backward Classes (MBC) / Disapproved Community (DNC) – 30 Years
- Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Caste (Arunathiyar) (SC (A)) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 33 years
- Devout widow-35 years
- Ex-servicemen / CPMF / serving personnel of Armed Forces / Departmental candidates – less than 45 years
We have shared all the details here. So, you should start the preparation for your exam as soon as possible. All the best.