TRB Lecturers in Govt Polytechnics
TRB Lecturers in Govt Polytechnics : Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board has announce Recruitment notification for TRB Lecturers in Govt Polytechnics. This is direct recruitment for (Engineering/ Non – Engineering ) TRB Lecturers in Govt Polytechnics for 2017. Candidates who has applied earlier to notification dated 16-06-2017 need not to apply again. Applications are invited through online mode. Last date to apply for TN TRB Lecturers recruitment is 11 August 2017. TN TRB Lecturer Exam Date is 16-09-2017. Details for TN TRB Lecturers like eligibility, exam pattern, selection process, TN TRB Lecturer books, how to apply is given below.
Vacancy for TRB Lecturers in Govt Polytechnics
TRB Lecturers recruitment in Government Polytechnics is for various branches and subjects in Engineering. Vacancy details for TN TRB lecturers given below.
Total Vacancies – 1058
- Civil Engineering – 112
- Mechanical Engineering – 219
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 118
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 3
- Computer Science Engineering – 134
- Information Technology – 6
- Production Engineering – 6
- Textile Technology – 3
- Printing Technology – 6
- English – 88
- Mathematics – 88
- Physics – 83
- Chemistry – 84
- Modern Office Practice -17
Eligibility for TRB Lecturers in Govt Polytechnics.
Age Limit –
- Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the
age of superannuation is 58 years.
Educational Qualification –
For Lecturer in Engineering subjects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with not less than Sixty Percent of marks or equivalent.
- If you have master degree then you must have 60% in either degree or master’s degree.
For Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects
- A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
TN TRB Lecturer Exam Application Fee –
- The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/
ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through
online net banking /credit card / debit card.
Selection Process for TRB Lecturer in Govt Polytechnics
The Selection will be made in two successive stages
2.Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
Written Exam –
- The Written Competitive Examination will be held on 16.09.2017 from 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details www.trb.tn.nic.in No written communication will be sent to the candidate.
- Exam pattern for TRB Lecturer exam is given below.
Awarding Weightage Marks –
Extra marks will be given based on below criteria.
- For teaching experience of 2 years and above – 2 Marks
- For additional qualification like M.E / M.Tech., in the relevant subject – 2 Marks
- For Ph.D. in the relevant subject – 5 Marks.
Final merit list will then be prepared on this basis of total of written exam marks and award weightage marks.
Exam Pattern for Govt Polytechnics TRB Lecturer Exam
The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Total marks for exam is 190.
There are two subjects in exam first subject is Main Subject and GK.
Total Marks 190 , Time 3 Hours
Main Subject Paper – 180 Marks
- 1 Mark questions : 100
- 2 Mark questions: 40
Questions in the main subject will be on the subject for which
the candidate has applied for.
General Knowledge Paper – 10 Marks
- 1 Mark questions: 10
TN TRB Lecturers in Govt Polytechnics Books, Books for TRB Polytechnic Lecturers
For Electrical Subject use ” objective electrical technology by V K Mehta ”
For Mechanical Use ” Objective and conventional by S.Chand Publication ”
For Civil Use ” Objective and conventional civil by R S Khurmi ”
How To Apply for TN TRB Lecturers in Govt Polytechnics
Candidates (except those who have applied as per the earlier Notification dated 16.06.2017) should apply only through online mode in the TRB website www.trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in/polytechnic/ Evidence for claims made by the candidates while applying i n
online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
All the best!!