TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 for recruitment of 277 Deputy Surveyors for Survey settlement and Land Records Department of Telangana Government. It is good opportunity to get telangana government jobs. Applications are started from 06-06-2017. Last date to apply for this post is 24-06-2017. If you are interested in Deputy Surveyor job then you can check your eligibility and apply for this post. All details like Eligibility, Vacancies, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Syllabus, Best Book for preparation and How to apply for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor is Given Below.
Vacancy – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
Vacancies as per TSPSC Deputy Surveyor notification 2017 is given below
Post Name – Deputy surveyor
Total Post – 273
Category Wise Vacancy Breakup
- Open : 137
- SC : 36
- ST : 22
- BC-A : 18
- BC-B : 27
- BC-C : 6
- BC-D : 16
- BC-E : 11
Scale of Pay – 22460-66330 Rs.
Eligibility – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
Eligibility as per TSPSC Deputy Surveyor notification 2017 given below.
Age Limit –
- 18 – 44 years for General Candidates
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
Educational Qualification –
- Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad OR its equivalent examination.
- Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India). OR Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman) OR Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology).
Selection Process – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
Selection process as per TSPSC Deputy Surveyor notification 2017 given below.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made by taking written examination of 150 marks.
- Final Merit list will be based on marks secure in written exam.
- There is no Interview for this post.
Exam Pattern – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
Exam Pattern as per TSPSC Deputy Surveyor notification 2017 given below
Total Marks – 150
Total Time – 150 minutes.
Total Questions – 150
- General Knowledge – 75 questions.
- Civil ( ITI Trade ) – 75 questions.
Syllabus – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
Syllabus as per TSPSC Deputy Surveyor notification 2017 given below
Section 1 – General Knowledge:
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
Section 2 – Civil (I.T.I. Trade)
1. Engineering Drawing: Drawing instruments, Lettering, Construction of Plane Geometrical figures – Spiral and Helix. Scales- Different of types of scales, Projections – Methods as per IS, Projections of Points, Planes and solids, Sections of solids., Isometric views, CAD commands, editing & printing of CAD drawings, Software-word processing.
2. Building Materials : Clay products- Bricks, Tiles, Stoneware. Brick and Stone, Timber, Glass, Paints, Cement, Concrete
3. Construction of building : Names of different parts of building, SequencingFoundation, DPC, Superstructure, Brick bonds – Scaffolding, Formwork, Pointing, Plastering. Curing. Doors and Windows- parts. Stair cases-terms, types. Roofs – types, Pitched roofs – various types – parts of pitched roofs, Multi-floored buildings, Earthquake resistant buildings, Arches, White washing, Distempering.
4. Concreting : Ingredients Mixing, Tests on Concrete- Reinforcement, Bar-bending Schedule, Flooring, Types of floorings, Lintels. RCC- Advantages over plane concrete, Reinforcement, Scheduling.
5. Surveying : Types of Surveying, Instruments, Conventional signs, Field books – Chain survey – offsets, cross staff survey, locating details, Plotting. Compass survey – bearings, local attraction, declination. Plane tabling -methods, instruments used in plane table survey, Lehman’s rule.
6. Levelling and Basics of Modern surveying : Leveling Instruments Contour plotting, Earthwork calculation, Theodolite – horizontal and Vertical angle 12 measurements, setting out of building works. Total Station, EDM, Global Positioning System, Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing and its uses.
7. Roads, Railways and Bridges : Alignment, Classification and construction of different roads- Indian Railways their gauges. Bridges – Components, Types, Location of Bridges and Culverts
8. Irrigation : Hydrology – Duty, Delta, Base period- Runoff, Catchment area, Dams – Types, Storage / Diversion head works, Canal Structures, Cross drainage works- types, Capacity of Reservoir, Crops – Rabi and Kharif, CCA
9. Principles of Building Planning and Building Services : Orientation and local bye-laws including IS Codes. Master Plan- key elements, Safety precautions and elementary first aid, Sanitary and Water Supply System – fixtures, pipe specials, Electrification to buildings
10. Building Estimation : Types, Specifications and Analysis of Rates. Software used in estimation, MS Excel, Basics in Computer Knowledge, Editing and printing Documents.
Best Books – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
Exam is having two sections: 1.General knowledge & 2. Civil (ITI Trade).
You can use separate books for these two sections. But we will suggest to refer below book which consist of both sections. This book is having objective question on technical and general knowledge also. This is All in one book for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor.
How to Apply –
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- -Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- -The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- -After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- for more details download official notification.