UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 | Books
UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 : Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC has released notification for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017. This is huge recruitment by UKSSSC in 2017. There are total 1218 UKSSSC Forest Guard posts. This is golden opportunity for candidates who are interested to work in Uttarakhand Forest Department. Candidates who are seeking for Government jobs or Uttarakhand Jobs can apply for this posts. UKSSSC Forest Guard Notification is available on official website. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08 August 2017. Last date to apply online is 20 September 2017. We are providing here all details of UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 like Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, UKSSSC Forest Guard Books. UKSSSC Forest Guard PET details.
Vacancy Details for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
Vacancy details for Uttarakhand forest guard recruitment 2017 is given below,
Total No.of Posts : 1218
Name of the Post : UKSSSC Forest Guard.
1. General : 623 posts
2. ST : 74 posts
3. OBC : 211 posts
4. SC : 310 posts
Eligibility for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
Eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand Forest Guard vacancy is consist of Age limit, Educational Qualification. We are providing eligibility details of UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam.
Age Limit for UKSSSC Forest Guard 2017.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government rule.
Educational Qualification for Uttarakhand Forest Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates should possess Intermediate or equivalent in Agriculture or Science from recognized Board & Council.
Selection Process for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
Selection process for ” UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 “ is basically depend on two steps, Physical Efficiency Test and written Exam.
- After online form submission eligible candidates will be able to attend Physical Efficiency Test.
- Candidates who score well in physical efficiency test PET will be called for Written Exam.
- Candidates who successfully passed in written exam and obtained minimum merit will be selected.
Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
There are two steps in UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam.
- UKSSSC Forest Guard PET ( Physical Efficiency Test )
- UKSSSC Written Exam ( Objective Type )
Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Forest Guard Physical Efficiency Test.
- Male : 25 Km. with 10 Kg. Load in 4 hours.
- Female : 14 Km. with 05 Kg. Load in 4 hours.
Shot Put : 7.275 Kg.
- Male : 5 mtr.
- Female : 3.50 mtr.
Long Jump :
- Male : 4 mtr.
- Female : 2 mtr.
High Jump :
- Male : 1.10 mtr.
- Female : 0.70 mtr.
Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Forest Guard Written Exam.
Exam Type : Objective type.
Total Marks : 100
Total Questions : 100
Total Time : 2 hrs.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2017
Uttarakhand Forest Guard syllabus is given below, there is total 100 marks MCQ type exam for UKSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2017. Questions are basically from Agriculture Subject of Intermediate level.
Syllabus for UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam 2017.
- Agronomic principles, practices and meteorology
- Dry Farming and Agro-Forestry
- Soils and Fertility Management
- Horticultural Crop Cultivation Techniques
- Breeding and Seed Production
- Plant Protection Principles and Practices
- Livestock, Poultry Management, Artificial Insemination and Calf Rearing
- Farm Machinery and Post Harvest Technology
- Energy and Environment
- Commercial Agriculture
- Agricultural Extension and Agricultural Economics
- Computer Application
UKSSSC Forest Guard Books
Best Books for UKSSSC Forest Guard are given below,
You can use ” Forest Guard Exam by Career Disha ” this book covers all topics. This book is for MP state but it covers all topics for forest guard exam.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Best Book.
Use ” Uttarakhand Van Aarakshi/ Vanya Jeev Rakshak Bharti Pariksha ” by arihant experts.
How To Apply :
At First, go to the Official Website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Check for the UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Read all the details carefully/ Read this post completely.
Fill the application with all the required fields.
Recheck and Submit the Application Form.