Union Bank Recruitment 2017
Union Bank of India has published notification for the post of credit officer. Union Bank Recruitment 2017 will be conducted for recruitment of 200 credit officers. This is very good opportunity for candidates who want to make a career in banking sector. Applications are already started, Interested candidate must check eligibility and can apply online. Last date to apply online for Union Bank Recruitment 2017 is 4-11-2017. All details about union bank credit officer recruitment like Vacancy, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Union Bank Credit officer exam books, how to apply is given below.
Union Bank Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Vacancy details for Union Bank Credit Officer Recruitment is given below.
- Total Posts – 200
- Post Name – Credit Officer (Grade II)
- Open – 62
- OBC – 65
- SC – 49
- ST – 24
The number of vacancies are tentative and can be changed at sole discretion of the Bank.
Salary / Basic Pay Scale – 31705-1145/1-32850 – 1310/10-45950
Union Bank Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Union bank credit officer recruitment is given below.
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 23 years
- Maximum : 32 years
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% (55 for reserved) aggregate marks from a
University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory
- Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/
FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved
by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience :
- Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Union Bank Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process
- The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Union Bank Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
The structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted, will be online and will
consist of the following tests:
Total 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks.
1. Reasoning 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
3. Professional knowledge relevant to the post. – 50 multiple choice questions carrying atotal of 100 marks.
4. English Language 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
- Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes
- Negative marking – one fourth
Union Bank Credit Officer Books, Best Books for Union Bank Recruitment
To Check Books for Union Bank Exam Click Here
How to Apply for Union Bank Recruitment 2017 –
- The candidates can apply only online from 04.10.2017 to 21.10.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- At First, go to the Official Website.
- Check for Union bank Recruitment notification.
- Read all the details carefully/Read his post completely.
- Fill the application with all the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the Application