UPSC CMS Recruitment Apply Online for 965 Posts 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, and other vacancies, through the Combined Medical Services Examination 2019. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and can fulfill all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and UPSC CMS Recruitment Apply Online.
UPSC CMS 2019 Examination – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued notification for the recruitment of 965 Assistant Divisional Medical Officers in the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination / CMS 2019 Railway, Junior Scale in Assistant Medical Officer Health Services, Central in Indian Ordnance Buildings Post. Health Services Vacancies. UPSC CMS Recruitment Apply Online.
- Pay the fee through Online/ offline.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PWBD candidates: NIL
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2019
- The online Applications can be withdrawn: 13-05-2019 to 20-05-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay by cash mode): 05-05-2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 06-05-2019′
- The date for Examination: 21-07-2019
- Declaration of Result: September/October 2019
- Candidates must not have attained 32 years (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
The Services/Posts to which the recruitment is to be made and are as follows:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 7
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 46
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 362
- Total No. of Vacancies – 965 Posts
UPSC CMS Recruitment Apply Online
- Candidates, Please visit the official site upsconline.nic.in
- You will reach the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding recruitment.
- Click on the link, you will be taken to the recruitment page.
- Find the exact link about the UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019.
- Click on the link, you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process for UPSC CMS jobs.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Please submit your application for UPSC CMS jobs before or before the last date.