UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission has released advertised notification for UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017 group B senior grade officer. Vacancies of senior grade officer are for Department of Information and Broadcasting for different languages. There are total 72 Vacancies for this post. This is golden opportunity for those who are seeking Government jobs or UPSC Job. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29-06-2017 by 23:59 Hrs. Full details of UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Vacancy details, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Vacancy Details – UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017
Total Posts – 72
Language Wise Posts Distribution –
- Hindi : 19
- English : 21
- Marathi : 03
- Gujarati : 02
- Bengali : 03
- Oriya : 02
- Tamil : 04
- Malayalam : 02
- Telugu : 04
- Kannada : 02
- Urdu : 04
- Assamese : 02
- Punjabi : 02
- Kashmiri : 01
- Manipuri : 01
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + 4600 GP
Eligibility – UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017
Age Limit :
- 30 years for open category.
- Age Relaxation as per government rule.
Educational Qualification :
- Degree of a recognized University or Institute
- Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute.
- Two years experience of journalistic, publicity or public relation work in Government Department/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organisation/News agency/ Newspaper registered with the Registrar of News papers of India (RNI) / any other Listed Private Organization.
Selection Process – UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017
Detailed Selection Process for UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017 is given below,
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
Exam Pattern – UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017
- There is no exam for UPSC IIS Recuitment 2017, selection is made only by interview.
- Recruitment Test of maximum 50 marks will be conduct if no. of candidates is more.
How to Apply – UPSC IIS Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.