Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment | Books
Bank of Maharashtra BOM has released notification for Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment 2017. The recruitment is for specialist officers in scale IV & II. The recruitment is for total 100 chartered accountant CA posts in Bank of Maharashtra. There is also recruitment for 4 civil Engineering posts in BOM as a specialist officer in scale IV & II. Bank of Maharashtra looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering responsibility, as specialist officers in the following Disciplines like Chartered Accountant and Civil Engineer.
If you want to make career in banking as a CA then it is golden opportunity for you. All details of Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment like vacancy, eligibility, exam pattern, selection process Bank of Maharashtra CA books, preparation tips, How to apply is given below.
Vacancy – Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment.
Vacancy details for BOM CA Recruitment
Total vacancy – 110
- Chartered Accountant CA – 100
- Civil Engineer – 04
- Electrical Engineer – 02
- Fire Engineer – 01
- Civil Engineer scale IV – 01
- Chief Manager taxation – 01
- Chief Manager Balance sheet – 01
Cast wise seat distribution for CA Recruitment
- Unreserved – 51
- SC – 15
- ST – 01
- OBC – 27
Eligibility – Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment
Eligibility for BOM CA Recruitment
Age Limit –
- Candidates age must be between 21-35 years as on 1-09-2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rule.
Educational Qualification –
- For Chartered accountant post candidates must completed Graduation from recognised university with professional qualification of CA from the recognised institute/board.
- One year post qualification experience in Banks/FIs/NBFCs
in Credit area for CA.
- For Civil engineer post candidates must passed Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering approved by AICTE with 5 years of work experience.
Selection Process – Bank of Maharashtra CA Recruitment
Selection Process for BOM CA Recruitment
- Selection for the post of Officers is on the basis of short-listing, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number ofcandidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- 20 marks for gd and 80 marks for Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 16.09.2017 to 07.10.2017
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Chartered Accountant” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the
photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Print copy of on line application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications &
experience etc. should be submitted to The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of
Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 so as to reach on or before
17.10.2017. Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly. Applications received after due
date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained.