DMRC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2018
DMRC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2018 : Hello aspirants, recently Delhi metro rail corporation has announced recruitment for various 1896 posts. This is huge recruitment and it is best chance if you want to get job in Delhi Metro as a Engineer. Total 1896 posts are divided in two category Executive and non – Executive. Executive posts are Manager level posts and Non executive post are technical posts for Engineers and ITI candidates. in this article we will only discuss about DMRC Junior Engineer JE recruitment 2018.
There are vacancies for Junior Engineer post for branches like Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Electronics. This is best opportunity for Engineers across India. Below I am sharing all DMRC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment details like Vacancy, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Best Books for DMRC JE, Selection Process and how to apply. Interested candidate must read full article, check eligibility then apply for this post. Last date to apply is 26 February 2018.
DMRC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details
There are total 1896 vacancies but for non executive category there are 1523 vacancies. Here we will only talk about Junior Engineer vacancies in DMRC for Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer Electrical – 192 posts ( UR-99, OBC-51, SC-28, ST-14, Ex-ser- 27 )
- Junior Engineer Electronics – 135 posts ( UR-70, OBC-36, SC-20, ST-9, Ex-ser- 19 )
- Junior Engineer Mechanical – 87 posts ( UR-45, OBC-23, SC-13, ST-06, Ex-ser- 12)
- Junior Engineer Electrical – 24 posts ( UR-14, OBC-06, SC-3, ST-1, Ex-ser- 3 )
DMRC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2018 Eligibility details
Here is Educational Qualification and Age Limit Eligibility criteria for Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have three years engineering diploma in respective discipline from government recognized Institute. Candidate with higher education can also apply.
- Age Limit – Candidate age must be between 18 – 28. There is 3 year age relaxation for OBC and 5 years age relaxation for SC and ST.
DMRC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2018 Selection Process Details
Selection process for Junior Engineer is consist of two stages. Computer based Online Exam and Medical test. There will be two papers in online exam on same day. Candidates will be selected based on performance in test.
DMRC Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern Details
Paper-I will consist of
multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
Paper-II will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English
language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
How to Apply
- Click Here to apply for DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018.
- First download notification and check all details.
- Fill application form carefully
- Make payment and submit Application.