LIC Housing Finance Recruitment of Assistants & Assistant Managers
LIC housing finance Limited has invited application for Recruitment of Assistants & Assistant Managers. This recruitment is for 164 Assistants and 100 Assistant managers posts.It is very good chance to get job i banking sector. Eligible candidates can apply online form 24-08-2017. Last date to apply for this post is 7-09-2017. Candidates must check eligibility before applying. All details of LIC Housing Finance Recruitment of Assistants & Assistant Manager like Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, LIC exam books, how to apply is given below. LIC Exam 2017, LIC Assistant Recruitment, LIC Assistant Manager Recruitment.
Vacancy Details – LIC Housing Finance Recruitment of Assistants & Assistant Manager
Post name – Assistant
Number of Posts – 164
State wise vacancy –
Chhattisgarh – 4
Madhya Pradesh – 10
Bihar – 9
Jharkhand – 1
Odisha – 9
Assam – 2
Sikkim – 1
Tripura – 1
West Bengal – 10
Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR) – 20
Uttarakhand – 1
Delhi (including NCR) – 5
Haryana (excluding NCR) – 1
Punjab – 3
Rajasthan – 9
Chandigarh – 3
Karnataka – 10
Andhra Pradesh – 11
Telangana – 5
Puducherry – 1
Tamil Nadu – 22
Goa – 1
Gujarat – 10
Maharashtra – 15
Post Name – Assistant Manager
Number of posts – 100
Eligibility Details – LIC Housing Finance Recruitment of Assistants & Assistant Manager
Age Limit –
- Candidate age must between 21-28 years.
- Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017): Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.07.2017 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1989 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification –
For Assistant Post –
- Any Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
For Assistant Manager –
- MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
Selection Process – LIC Housing Finance Recruitment of Assistants & Assistant Manager
- Selection Process for Assistant and Assistant Manager post is same.
- Selection process based on Written exam followed by interview.
Exam Pattern – LIC Housing Finance Recruitment of Assistants & Assistant Manager
Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours
duration comprising the following sections:
Total Marks – 200
- English Language – 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 50 Marks
- General Awareness – 50 Marks
- Numerical Ability – 50 Marks
The online examination will be separate for Assistant and Assistant Manager. It will be in English language only. There will be penalty for wrong answers in the online examination. For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
LIC Exam Books and Study Material, Best books for LIC Exam.
For English use ” Objective General English by S P Bakshi ”
For Aptitude Use ” Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal ”
For General Knowledge Use ” Lucent’s General Knowledge ”
For Reasoning Use ” Modern Approach to Reasoning by R S Aggarwal ”
How to Apply
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website
www.lichousing.com under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of
applications will be accepted.
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE” mentioned at the end.
- Fill All necessary details and pay by online mode.
- Application Fee is 500 Rs.