MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017 | MPPEB Assistant Sub Inspector Books
MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017 | MPPEB Assistant Sub Inspector Books : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017. This recruitment is for MP Assistant Sub Inspector Post. There are total 381 posts for Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC). MPPEB Going to conduct this huge recruitment for Asst. Sub-Inspector post. This is golden opportunity for those who are preparing for MP ASI Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online for MP ASI Vacancy 2017. Applications are started from 01 September 2017. Last date to apply for MPPEB ASI 381 Posts is 15 September 2017. We are providing here all details of MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017 like Vacancy details, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, MP ASI Books, MP ASI Exam Syllabus, How to apply for MPPEB ASI.
Vacancy Details for MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017
Vacancy details for MP ASI Recruitment 2017 are given below
Post Name : MP Assistant Sub Inspector
Total Posts : 381
Eligibility for MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017
Eligibility for MP ASI Vacancy 2017 is consist of Age Limit for MP ASI and Educational Qualification for MP ASI. We are providing here eligibility criteria for MPPEB ASI Vacancy 2017.
Age Limit for MP ASI :
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years Open category, 33 years for Male (UR) candidates of Madhaya Pradesh as on 01-01-2017. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification for MP ASI :
- Candidates should possess Higher Secondary (under Old Pattern)/ 10+2 with Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) & knowledge of Hindi Typing with must be passed Diploma in Computers from all Universities recognized by UGC for Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC).
Selection Process for MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017
Selection Process for MP ASI Recruitment 2017 is given below
- Selection of candidates will be based on Exam & Physical Proficiency Test.
- Eligible candidates will be qualified for Competitive Exam.
- Candidates who scored minimum cut off marks will be qualified for Physical Proficiency Test.
- Final Selection will based on Physical Proficiency Test.
Exam Pattern for MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017
There is written examination of 100 marks for MP ASI recruitment. Exam pattern for MP ASI recruitment 2017 is given below.
- Exam Name : MP ASI Written Exam.
- Exam Type : Objective Type.
- Total Marks : 100
- Total Questions : 100
- Total Time : 2 Hrs.
Syllabus for MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017
MP ASI exam paper is consist of MP Knowledge, Basic Hindi, Basic Mathematics and Computer Knowledge type questions. We are providing here detailed Syllabus for MP ASI Recruitment 2017.
Madhya Pradesh State Knowledge :
- MP State main information.
- Conservators, National Parks in MP.
- MP Tourism(forts, castles, historic places)
- MP Polity.
- MP famous persons.
Basic Hindi :
- Nouns, Pronouns
- Singular, plural.
- Synonyms, Antonyms
Basic Arithmetic :
- Decimal numbers
- Area measurements.
Computer Knowledge :
- Operating System Windows 2003-2007, Windows Xp, Microsoft Office 2003-2007
- Processor & Memory
- Database Management system
- Computer Languages
- Introduction to Internet & Internet Working.
Best Books for MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017
For successful attempt of MP ASI exam we are suggesting some Best books for MP ASI exam which are recommended by our experts. MP Assistant Sub Inspector Books are given below.
Best Book for MP ASI Exam 2017
Use ” Madhya Pradesh Police Up-Nirikshak Sub-Inspector 2017 by arihant experts ” which covers all topics.
Book for MP ASI exam 2017, you can also use
” MP Sub Inspector Police Pariksha by Lal & Jain ” which also covers all topics.
How To Apply for MPPEB ASI Recruitment 2017
At First, go to the Official Website www.mponline.gov.in
Check for MP ASI Recruitment 2017 notification.
Read all the details carefully/Read this post completely.
Fill the application with all the required fields.
Recheck and Submit the Application Form.