TNHB Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
TNHB (Tamilnadu Housing Board) has released notification for TNHB Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. This Technical Assistant recruitment is for Civil Diploma Engineers. There are total 76 posts for Technical assistant and 126 posts for Junior Assistant . TNHB invites application from eligible candidates who aspire to join service in TNHB for posts of Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant . Applications started from 10-06-2017. Last date to apply for this post is 30-06-2017. Apply online on http://www.tnhbrecruitment.in/ . Details of vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, selection process, best books,how to apply is given below.
Vacancy – TNHB Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Technical Assistant.
Total No. of posts – 76
Salary and Pay Scale – 5200-20200 + 2800 (CP)
Post Name – Junior Assistant.
Total No. of posts – 126
Salary and Pay Scale – 5200-20200 + 2400 (CP)
Eligibility – TNHB Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Age Limit –
- 18 – 30 years for general.
- 5 years age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST.
Educational Qualifications –
- Technical Assistant – Candidate must poses Diploma in Civil Engineering from govt. recognized institute.
- Junior Assistant – Candidate must passed 10th exam from recognized board.
- Knowledge of Tamil language is essential.
- Candidates belongs to Tamilnadu can only apply.
Selection Process – TNHB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Candidate will be selected based on written test and interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on marks obtained in written exam.
- After the WRITTEN EXAMINATION, the Selection will be finalized for the post of Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant.
- Marks obtained in the competitive Written examination to be worked out to – 85 For Interview + 15 Total – 100 —–
- The final selection shall be made based on the merit of the marks (Written Examination + Interview) and as per Communal Roster. If the Candidates not attended the Interview, he/she will not be considered for Selection.
Exam Pattern – TNHB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
The Question paper will be of Objective type in MCQ and it will be in English & Tamil. In case of doubt, the English version is final (wherever English/Tamil version available).
- Total Marks – 100
- No. of Questions – 100
- Time – 2 Hrs.
- No negative marking.
Syllabus – TNHB Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Technical Assistant Syllabus :
b) Town Planning
c) Soil Mechanics
d) Foundation Engineering
e) Engineering Mechanics
f) Structural Engineering
g) Estimating and Costing
h) Construction Materials, Testing and Construction Practice
i) Advanced Construction Technology
j) Water Resources Management
k) Environment Engineering
l) Theory of Structures
n) Earthquake Engineering
o) Building Services
Junior Assistant Syllabus
a) General Science
b) Current Events
d) HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU –
e) Indian Polity
f) Indian Economy
g) Indian National Movement
h) Aptitude & mental ability
Best Books – TNHB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017
The Written exam of 100 marks is purely technical. Syllabus of exam includes all core subjects of civil engineering. Here is some tips on How to prepare for TNHB Technical assistant Civil with best books.
- Prepare strictly as per syllabus and don’t waste time for extra subjects which are not important.
- Give equal time for each of important topics because there is huge competition for this post and you can miss this opportunity even for 1 mark.
- Revise topics quickly and solve objective questions on that topic to check your knowledge.
- You can use below books for revision and for solving objective questions topic wise.
Use “ Conventional and objective civil engineering ” by S.Chand publication. this book provides you short revision of topic and lot of objective questions for practice. this is best seller book on amazon for civil engineering.
To Practice objective questions use ” Civil Engineering through objective type question ” by Gupta.
Best Books – TNHB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Syllabus covers all general knowledge, current affairs, Mathematical aptitude and general science.
We are suggesting separate books for each topic.
for general knowledge (geography, history, polity) use ” TNPSC Tamilnadu Pothu Arivu (GK) book ”
For Current Affairs use ” Manorama year book 2017 ” which is best book for current affair.
For Aptitude and Mental Ability use “ Aptitude and mental ability tamil book ”
How to Apply
- Candidate should apply only through online in the Website www.tnhbrecruitment.in. In the website the candidate can log on to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- For more details download official notification.
All The Best !!