TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 PDF
Teleangana State Publlic Service Commission has released TSPSC AEE Notification 2017. This Notification is for recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers Civil Post. there are total 277 TSPSC AEE Civil Vacancies. As Mentioned in TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 PDF Recruitment is for Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department of Telangana State. Interested Civil Engineers who wants job in Telangana Government must check eligibility and apply for this post. As given in TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 Applications Started from 24-11-2017. Last date to apply for this is 16-12–2017. All details about exam like vacancies, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Books, How to apply is given below as per official TSPSC AEE notification 2017 PDF.
Vacancy Details – TSPSC AEE Notification 2017
Total vacancies – 277
- Post Name Assistant Executive Engineer Civil
- Open Category – 127
- OC: 127 Posts
- BC – A : 20 Posts
- BC – B : 26 Posts
- BC – C : 02 Posts
- BC – D : 22 Posts
- BC – E : 11 Posts
- SC : 39 Posts
- ST : 16 Posts
- PH : 14 Posts
Eligibility Details – TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 PDF
Age Limit –
- Candidates Age must be between 18-44 years as on 1-07-2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rule.
Educational Qualification –
- Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sec. A & B of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Salary
Scale of Pay – Rs. 37,100-91,450/-
Selection Process – TSPSC AEE Notification 2017
- Selection is is based on performance in written test and interview.
- candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates and Personality Assessment Test (Interview)
Exam Pattern – TSPSC AEE Notification 2017.
- Total 500 marks exam.
- part 1 – 150 questions for 150 marks on general studies and general abilities.
- part 2 – 150 questions on technical subjects in civil engineering branch for 300 marks.
- part 3 – interview for 50 Marks.
TSPSC AEE Books, Best Books for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer.
How to Apply